Already have a Username/Password for CJNSE/RCJCÉ?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The preferred file formats are Microsoft Word (.doc) and Rich Text Format (.rtf).
- Cover letters accompanying manuscripts must be emailed separately to the editor at the same time as the online submission. Not submitting a letter will result in the manuscript not be accepted.
The cover letter must include statements indicating:
• availability and willingness to work closely with both a Review Editor and Copy Editor to bring the manuscript to completion under specified deadlines;
• intent to translate in a named language;
• originality and unpublished nature of the submitted work;
• granting CJNSE/RCJCÉ first publication rights;
• agreement not to publish the same manuscript elsewhere, in whole or part, for one year after publication;
• copyrights to any materials in the included manuscript.
- Manuscripts submitted to CJNSE/RCJCÉ must be original work that has not been published elsewhere, nor is currently being considered for publication elsewhere. The author should confirm this in the cover letter sent with the manuscript.
- Articles that are published within the CJNSE/RCJCÉ must not be published elsewhere, in whole or part, for one year after publication.
- Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings. Granting the CJNSE/RCJCÉ first publication rights must be in the cover letter sent with the manuscript.
- If the manuscript contains copyrighted materials, the author should note this in the cover letter sent with the manuscript, and indicate when letters of permission will be forwarded to the Editor.
- If the manuscript reports on research with “human subjects,” the author should include a statement in the cover letter that ethics approval has been received for the research, indicating the granting body and protocol number if applicable.
- Authors are encouraged to use language that is inclusive and culturally sensitive.
The names and email addresses entered in the journal site will be used exclusively for review purposes, and will not be used for any other purposes, nor given to any other party.
Editor: Brenna Quigley |
Webmaster: Isabelle Lemay
Update May 2012